1. Why choose Hands@Windows Servicing?
We are specialized in providing window & door repairs. We are focus and do not undertake handyman work.
2. My house window has a problem, can you come immediately?
All our visits are by appointment unless there is an emergency, same day surcharge apply & subject to availability.
3. Who will be coming to my house?
Based on the type of repairs, we arrange staff who have good experience on similar job and accompanied by a site supervisor. Our staff are all BCA & HDB trained and certified.
4. After the window checking, does it warrant that my windows are safe?
No, window checking is only a procedure to reflect your windows conditions. Unless the recommended faulty parts are repaired or replaced then the window is safe but still subject to wear & tear and routine maintenance.
5. My window fell suddenly, if I call your emergency line, how can you help me?
Depending on the situation, we may dispatch onsite support to assist you.
6. What happen if there is a damaged caused during repair works?
If the damage is caused by us such as broke a glass pane, we will provide a free replacement. If the damaged is 3rd party property, we would have our company public liability insurance in place therefore home owners can have a peace of mind when engaging us.
7. How do we make payment?
We accept cash or PayNow to 9367 9649.
8. Do I get an official receipt?
Yes, we issue receipt for any amounts.