1. Why choose Hands@Windows Servicing?
We focus on providing repair services for aluminium window & door only. Unlike other window contractors who may undertake renovation and handyman works.
2. My house window has a problem, can you come immediately?
All our visits are by appointment. However, we are happy to swing by if our schedule permits.
3. Who will be coming to my house?
Based on the type of repairs, we arrange staff who have good experience on similar job and accompanied by a site supervisor. Our company does not have foreign workers.
4. After the window checking, does it warrant that my windows are safe?
No, window checking is only a procedure to reflect your windows conditions. Unless the recommended faulty parts are repaired or replaced then the window is safe but still subject to wear & tear and routine maintenance.
5. My window fell suddenly, if I call your emergency line, how can you help me?
Depending on the situation, we may dispatch onsite support to assist you.
6. What happen if there is a damaged caused during repair works?
If the damage is caused by us such as broke a glass pane, we will provide a free replacement. If the damaged is 3rd party property, we would have our company public liability insurance in place therefore home owners can have a peace of mind when engaging us.
7. How do we make payment?
If the repair is less than S$400, we collect cash. We also accept same day cheque and bank transfer in advance.
8. Do I get an official receipt?
Yes, we issue receipt for any amounts unless the owner does not need one.